WOLF HIRSCHHORN SYNDROME TRUST POLICY AGREEMENT
The Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome Trust maintains this Internet Worldwide Website as a service to parents, family members and care providers.
The objectives of the Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome Trust are:
• To collate and share knowledge, assist and advise parent/carers, professionals and other persons associated with Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome
• To promote research, and to make the results of the research available, into the development or needs/treatment of persons with Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome and into ways in which they may be most effectively assisted, so as to improve their quality of life and to develop their full potential
• To organise activities for the benefit of persons with Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome and theirparents/carers in both the United Kingdom and Ireland. The Site was established to assist our members in locating needed resources, to communicate with each other, to educate themselves on 4p- issues and to participate in a wide range of activities. Users are encouraged to utilize this service responsibly and to demonstrate courtesy and respect.
Please read the Acceptable Use Policies carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing any page of the Site you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and Terms of participation set forth herein (Agreement).
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS CODE OF CONDUCT AND TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE.
The Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome Trust reserves the right to remove any objectionable material or terminate any misuse of services which contravene these agreements of fair conduct and participation.
SUMMARY OF CODE OF CONDUCT AND TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. You will use the Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome Trust Site in the spirit of the Trust’s objectives.
2. You accept responsibility to keep your postings accurate and current.
3. You will not abuse the information provided by reselling it, by using it for commercial or political mass mailings or to invade the privacy of others through unwelcome communications.
4. You accept the rights of all people to free association in the use of the Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome Trust Site except where the Trust has determined that their information or behaviour contravenes these Acceptable Use Policies.You will, in no way, interfere with that right, act or communicate with threat or hostility, or attempt to alter information or communication that do not belong to you.
5. You will not post or transmit objectionable material and will communicate courteously and with regard to the feelings of others.
6. You will observe and obey the rules of copyright and personal property.
7. You will not use the Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome Trust Site for illegal activities.
8. You agree that neither the Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome Trust nor any of it’s affiliates, agents and partners are responsible for any damages of any type that may incur through use of the Site or any of it’s products or services.
9. You agree to observe all copyrights and limitations on use of the Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome Trust Site and the information posted on it. All images and biographies are the property of the participants who have posted them. They may be used freely by other participants, but others may use them only with the express written permission of the posting participant. No other use of this information is authorized or sanctioned.
10. You will not create any links to this Site from any other Site without permission of the Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome Trust. This Site contains outside links only to sites of interest to our members. To respect the privacy of participants who have posted images and biographical information, do not create any shortcuts to this portion of our Site.Password Protection will be in place.
11. You accept that this Agreement applies to you, will abide by all service marks and accept the legal provisions for governing law, forum and integration.
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CODE OF CONDUCT AND TERMS OF PARTICIPATION